Awards & Recognitions
List of awards and recognitions:
- Women’s International Network Award (2014) for working with Street and Slum Children.
- Nominated for CNN IBN Heroes (2014) for working with Street and Slum Children.
- Recognised by State Bank of India (2014) for working with Street and Slum Children.
- Recognized by Gorkhali Sudhar Sabha (2015) for contribution in relief work after the Nepal earthquake.
- Kalyanam Karoti Award (2016) for empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- Govt. Principal’s Association, Uttarakhand (2016) for mainstreaming underprivileged children.
- Pride of Dehradun Award (2016) by Doon Citizen Council for empowering underprivileged children.
- Aasraa Trust is awarded the SDG Goalkeeper Award2021. Centre for Public Policy and Good Governance (CPPGG),Department of Planning, Government of Uttarakhand in collaboration with UNDP has organized Uttarakhand’s SDG Goalkeeper Award. The award aims to identify and recognise the remarkable initiatives of various individuals and organizations in Uttarakhand and declare them as ‘SDG Goalkeepers’.Aasraa was one of the 27 organizations to receive the pretigious award by Honorable Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami.