The Aasraa Trust Wish List
- All meals for one day for all Aasraa children INR 39,000 (1500 children are fed daily)
- One meal at a centre INR 3,000 (150 children)
Throughout the day there are nutritional components for every program
Ranging from bananas & milk to three full meals
- Sponsor a child in Street Smart at INR 1800/month
- Sponsor a child in school at INR 1700/month
- Sponsor a child in Wings of Doon at INR 1300/month
- Sponsor a teacher’s salary at INR 11000/month
- Sponsor a child in our shelter homes at INR 74,000/year (This includes warden’s salaries, rent & maintenance)
- Hygiene is huge focus as children from the streets and slums have very limited access to clean water. We need an industrial size washing machine & solar water heaters for winters.
- Nutrition is a must. To keep our food fresh in the shelter homes, we need an industrial refrigeration unit.
- Transporting children to and from slums and education centres. We crisscross the city every day in search of new children to bring into education; we take children to schools they have never been to before; we bring them home at night to the safety of our shelter homes. Also, give medical care to all are children and are heavily dependent on public transport presently. We need a Winger and a van to support our medical and transportation efforts.
- High definition TV screens to facilitate E Learning
- Water Purifer
- Laser Printer
(Indian Passport Holders)
Account No : 50100228857353
IFSC Code : HDFC0001399
SWIFT Code : HDFCINBB
Branch Address : Ballupur Chowk,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Please state on the transfer form that the donation is “Towards an Educational Trust”
If you wish to donate via a cheque please make cheques payable to: AASRAA TRUST and mail to :
119/1 Vasant Vihar, Dehradun 248006, Uttarakhand, India
Government of India regulations:
Indian donors are required to provide us with a clear copy of their PAN card and complete mailing address.
The above must be emailed to email@example.com when initiating the transfer into our accounts.
(Foreign Passport Holders)
Government of India has very strict regulations governing foreign donations to charitable organizations working in the social sector in India
Please help us comply fully with these regulations
ALL foreign donors are required by law to give us their full name and address. As documentation proof of this, we require a clear copy of the donors’ passport, front and back page, clearly showing name and full mailing address. This must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org when initiating the transfer of funds
On the remittance form please state that these funds are for charitable education & care of underprivileged children
Aasraa’s bank account details for foreign donations;
Name : Aasraa Trust
Account number : 1711476559
Bank Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
Branch code : 131
Swift code : KKBKINBBCPC
Branch Address : 56 City Center, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, 248001, Uttarakhand, India
*Please note and state on remittance Kotak’s correspondent bank details for relevant currency:
|S. No.||Currency||Name of the Bank||SWIFT Code||Account No.|
|1||AED||Commercial Bank of Dubai PSC||CBDU AE AD||1001311859|
|2||AUD||Westpac Banking Corporation||WPAC AU 2FS||KMB0001972|
|3||CAD||Bank of New York Mellon||MELNCATT||1500228|
|4||CHF||Zurcher Kantonalbank||ZKBK CH ZZ80A||CH7800700070000045381|
|5||CNH||The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited||HSBCHKHHHKH||500-830666-209|
|6||DKK||Svenska Handelsbanken AB||HAND DK KK||0880 3901660|
|7||EUR||Deutsche Bank||DEUT DE FF||9535345|
|9||HKD||JPM Chase Morgan||CHAS HKHH||6896014096|
|10||JPY||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||SMBCJPJT||4904|
|11||SEK||Svenska Handelsbanken AB||HAND SE SS||40367649|
|12||SGD||The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited,||HSBC SG SG XXX||141049999001|
|13||USD||Citi Bank NA||CITI US 33||36317907|
*Please note that following the above procedure allows your donation to arrive in Aasraa’s account seamlessly, complies with all regulations and can then be used immediately for the purpose for which it has been sent.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity .