The Aasraa Trust Wish List
- Lunch for 500 children per day INR 15,000/-
- Lunch for 100 children per day INR 3,000/-
- Bananas for 1900 children per day INR 7,500/-
- Milk for 800 children per day INR 6000/-
Throughout the day there are nutritional components for every program
Ranging from bananas & milk to three full meals
- Sponsor a child in Street Smart at INR 2000/month
- Sponsor a child in school at INR 2200/month
- Sponsor a child in Wings of Doon at INR 1300/month
- Sponsor a teacher’s salary at INR 11000/month
- Sponsor a child in our shelter homes at INR 46,000/year (This includes warden’s salaries, rent & maintenance)
- Hygiene is huge focus as children from the streets and slums have very limited access to clean water. We need an industrial size washing machine & solar water heaters for winters.
- Nutrition is a must. To keep our food fresh in the shelter homes, we need an industrial refrigeration unit.
- Transporting children to and from slums and education centres. We crisscross the city every day in search of new children to bring into education; we take children to schools they have never been to before; we bring them home at night to the safety of our shelter homes. Also, give medical care to all are children and are heavily dependent on public transport presently. We need a Winger and a van to support our medical and transportation efforts.
- High definition TV screens to facilitate E Learning
- Water Purifer
- Laser Printer
- Tablets for online learning :
- 8 inch or 10 inch Tablets with minimum 2 GB Ram and 32 GB Internal Storage with expandable storage option, 4G & WiFi connectivity – For Online Learning / Content Delivery
- 64GB Class 10 microSDXC Memory Cards with Adapter – For storing offline content and reducing dependency on internet availability.
- Laptops :
- Low End – Intel Core i3 based for Project Leaders / Teachers / Admin Staff.
- Mid/High End – Intel Core i5 based for Accounts Dept / IT Dept and Management Staff.